Welcome to our blog! This is a place to share ideas, thoughts, concerns and joys of our faith journey. I'll be posting sporadically, but hope you will feel free to comment and join in the discussions.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Welcome

To those who have just joined us here at the 'ol blogspot, welcome! St. Mark Lutheran Church is located in Oaklyn, NJ. I have been a member of St Mark's for about 25 years. I hope to share some of my experiences with you and hope you will share with me as well. Commenting after each post enables you and others to share your thoughts and ideas in a public way. Encouraging each other in our faith and beliefs is what Christianity is all about, after all. Although I welcome your comments, please remember that because this is a public venue, it's a good idea to use this space to share ideas and faith stories, but not to name names even in a good way! Some people may not like having their names or certain events made public, so please try to take other people's feelings in consideration when responding.

So again I say, welcome! Let's see where the spirit leads us.

No comments: